The Wynkcoombe Arboretum
Comments
We welcome any feedback and comments of your experience in the Arboretum.

Comments will be reviewed prior to being shown on the site.
Name:
Comment:
Lulu and Eduardo says
What a marvellous treat to visit this beautiful place! Thank you for all the hard work and dedication to keeping something very special to share with us all to enjoy.
Nicholas Ayres says
We live nearby and so are able to enjoy this wonderful collection of trees throughout the year. The QR scanner facility is much appreciated.
Graham Martin says
We frequently walk through the arboretum and enjoy the wide variety of not just common but a wide range of unusual and rarely seen trees.
Benjamin says
I live in Australia, but I make sure to visit the Aboretum every time I travel to England. It is one of favourite places in the world. Certainly worth a trip to England!
Hugo Egleston says
I visited for the first time yesterday. What a wonderful collection. So many very rare and beautiful plants growing so well. The website is superb, full of unique information and insight . Many thanks and I will be back. Hugo Egleston, Lasham, Hants.
Gareth Nunes says
I am a Head Gardener of a property nearby and have been visiting to the arboretum for 14 years. This new interactive way of exploring the wonderful treasure trove of trees in the arboretum is absolutely fantastic!! It's a great way to educate and preserve the knowledge of this lovely public open space for generations to come. It's a labour of love that needs to be preserved! Well done and most of all THANK YOU!!!!
Christine says
What a great initiative - I'm always stunned by the variety of trees in this gorgeous wood! Now I can look up what they all are.